Ten Ways Twitter Destroyed My Pouch Without Me Noticing

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Selene
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-08-29 06:29

본문

Even without the bungees, you can use these as almost the same type of magazine pouch as the Kywi or Safariland pouches, since the Kydex liners are outstandingly durable. These pouches can be purchased directly from Esstac with whichever mounting solution that you choose, whether they’re nylon straps, Hypalon straps, Bladetech clips, maroon scrubs Malice clips, or even specific belt-mount clips, allowing these to serve much the same duty as the Safariland option. The Esstac Kywi pouch is here to provide a solution to the mounting issues, plastic noise and reflectivity, and competition focus of the Safariland, while offering almost the same level of retention. As for the bungees, while they do offer a solution to my issues with the fitment of molded polymer magazines, they also present the issue of putting a bungee cord over top of the magazines, which I’ve had issues with in the past when it comes to reloads and getting caught up on them in the process. The downsides of the Eagle pouches are probably already populating in your head by now, namely how tight the Kydex liner is, that it doesn’t play well with molded polymer magazines, and that I hate the alternative of bungees almost as much as I do not being able to re-index on tactical reloads.

While the Kydex liner does provide excellent retention, that’s totally magazine-dependent, once again favoring rounds-down STANAG magazines over all other orientations and magazines with more complicated and larger magazines increasing in difficulty of storage, especially trying to carry rounds-up for tactical reloads or with empty magazines. This could be alleviated under normal circumstances by using a textured plastic magazine, which are usually designed specifically to improve your grip purchase, but the Eagle FB Style magazine pouch absolutely does not play well with textured polymer magazines. The top brands in the market are however well known since time immemorial. The magazine pouches provide retention out of the box that’s so durable that you really should spend some time breaking in the liners before you use them in any environment where speed is crucial. This is a really well-made, well-thought-out pouch that is probably the best velcro-flap pouch on the market at this point in time.

Jd_season9.jpg

There are different duty-free rules for every country as well, so if you’re flying from an outside destination to the USA, it would be best to check if the rules and regulations are similar. This is kind of a case of a pouch that does it all sort of well, and none of it extremely well, and there are some design shortcomings even in what it accomplishes properly. The flexibility in retention options is great as well, with the options of a top flap or top bungee, which means that you can easily move between different usages or retention options for magazines. That’s because the bag has an included sternum strap and hip belt, which is great for distributing the weight of heavy loads. The use of Hypalon for the MOLLE webbing is another great decision, as it provides extra stability and ease of use when webbing into a MOLLE system. It does so by incorporating a Kydex liner into a nylon Cordura sleeve that features MOLLE webbing, specifically to allow you to choose any MOLLE mounting solution that you choose. Additionally, it has flexible mounting options, being designed from the ground up to be MOLLE compatible with its Hypalon webbing, belt-mounted with a built in belt loop, or compatible with Crye’s own AVS system.

Once again, this is another system where you’ll want to favor aluminum STANAG magazines over other platforms, since that’s likely what the designers used to test these pouches. Even relatively slim options like the Daniel Defense 32 round magazines stuck fast in the pouches, requiring me to use two hands to separate the magazine from the pouch. Not with the Kydex liners intact, mind you, but because they include the bungee, you can remove the liners and use these as bungee pouches, although that’s a destructive process. Especially for shooters who’ve gotten used to competition magazine pouches, and who want a nearly one-to-one shooting experience in a tactical environment, the Kywis provide the outward tactical nylon appearance to blend in with your plate carrier or chest rig, also mitigating concerns with surface noise and IR light reflectivity. Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and sprinkle the top of the dough with flour.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.