who won the crawford fight

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Zane
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-23 20:11

본문

Crawford, though, performed like the all-time great he proved himself to be. He raised his game to a level that Spence couldn’t come close to matching. Crawford dropped Spence three times, once in the second and twice in the seventh.

wbo-champion-terence-crawford-r-782107326.jpg"Errol Spence is a tremendous talent and he’s got a great jab," said Crawford. "We were worried about the jab coming in because that’s how he sets up all of his shots. Our main focus was the jab. You take away his best attribute. The rest is history."

Round Three: Spence comes right at Crawford and lands a big shot. Left hand from Spence. Big right hand from Spence and a firefight is breaking out. Spence banging on Crawford. Spence misses a combination. Crawford roars back with one of his own. Spence working the body. Spence to the body again and Crawford lands a hard one two. They are fighting fighting. Crawford with a big body head combination and Spence lands a left hook. Crawford with a hard jab.

Whenever Bud wasn’t getting kicked out of elementary school as a kid, he used to get punished because he’d always cut to the head of the line, refusing to be behind anyone else. He demanded the world understand that he was a leader. "Being in back," he said, made him "a follower, a loser."

Crawford becomes the first fighter in the four-belt era to become undisputed at welterweight and is the first male fighter to become undisputed in two different weight classes in an absolutely spectacular performance that likely unseats Naoya Inoue as the No.1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world.

Round 11: Let’s just say this one is not a barnburner. Kalajdzic snaps a jab into Morrell’s grill. Morrell lunges forward and snaps Kalajdzic’s head back with a looping right. Big uppercut followed by a straight left for Morrell. He pressures Kalajdzic into the ropes but can’t get any offense going. Snappy one-two from Kalajdzic. Monster right hand from Kalajdzic slams into Morrell’s head! And another! Morrell ate those well but those were good shots. Morrell pressures him into the corner and tries to flurry but Kalajdzic defends well. MMA Fighting scores it 10-9 Kalajdzic. (105-104 Morrell.)

Spence would later say that his timing was off. He alluded to issues making the 147-pound weight limit, but Crawford had those, too, and Spence did his best to minimize the impact of whatever energy all the weight loss and weight maintenance drained. He said he felt Crawford’s true power in those early rounds, but that all the swelling and bruising on his face never impacted his vision. "I couldn’t kick it up a notch," Spence said.

The Uzbek carries real threat and power in both hands and is a smart fighter capable of exploiting an off-night from Crawford if the latter is guilty of looking past him and to greater riches down the line against the likes of Canelo.

Gold Star CEO, Spencer Brown said, "Another amazing Heavyweight clash put on by his Excellency Turki Alalshikh and the GEA. A Clash of 2 of the most exciting Heavyweights in the world. I’m really looking forward to this fight with Andy Ruiz, making his anticipated comeback after nearly 2 years out of the ring. This former World champion is now looking to get back on top of the Heavyweight division again! Against a tough game, Jarrell, big baby Miller, coming off the back of a close defeat against Daniel Dubois! This is a top drawer exciting Heavyweight clash with plenty of jeopardy! This is a must-win fight for both fighters. We anticipate another fantastic Heavyweight clash."

"It means everything because of who I took the belts from," said Crawford. "They talked bad about me. They said I wasn’t good enough and I couldn’t beat these welterweights. I just kept my head to the sky and kept praying to God that I would get the opportunity to show the world how great Terence Crawford is. Tonight, I believe I showed how great I am."

Donaire was trying to become the tenth 40-year-old-plus fighter in boxing history to win a world championship, the oldest active world champion in boxing, and the oldest champion ever at 118 pounds in an attempt to break his own record set in 2021.

"It's so much that goes into making a megafight like this that nobody understands. They think that two fighters just agree and bam, here you have it. But there's a lot of missed detail that goes into making a megafight that a lot of people don't know and don't understand. And then they fault the fighters for not taking the fight because things wasn't right in the contract."

9:34 p.m. ET: It's not looking good for Nonito Donaire. After ten rounds it has been Santiago outworking the 40-year-old throughout. It looks like Father Time is finally catching up to Donaire as he is unable to get his shots off and has continuously found himself a few steps behind. It's very likely that he's going to need a knockout to pull this off.

Crawford double jabs but doesn’t land, but then lands a counter to Porter’s counter. Crawford pokes the jab but can’t fight the range, but then times a left hand that meets Porter coming in. Now Porter mauls Crawford on the inside during a clinch. Right to the body lands for Porter. Porter comes forward with a series of shots as Crawford covers up at center ring, smiling. Crawford literally pushes Porter back without a warning from the referee. Porter getting into more rough and tumble action with terry crawford next fight here which is what we’ve used to seeing from him. Crawford attacks but mostly misses. I think Porter got the better in that round.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.